Sunday 7 December 2014

Saturday 6th December 2014

So this week has been a pretty crappy week and I think it may be time to cave in and pay a visit to the old GI ward. I really, really, really don't want to go because 


(a) I hate hospital's 
(b) The hospital that I go to is having a lot of bad press lately so I ain't exactly full of confidence  
(c) Christmas is just round the corner  
(d) They will probably put me on the evil meds that are steroids  
(e) I am scared that they will give me a PICC line and put me on TPN because I have lost 10kg in weight. 

Why is making these types of decisions are so hard? Why does the thought of going in hospital make me have panic attacks? Why can't life be easy.

So also this week my laptop power cord broke which is just great and it kind of ruined my plans for this week. This week is IBD Awareness Week and I planned to post lots of facts as well as other things about IBD on all my social media sites but I have really been struggling to do it because I am having to use my parents laptop which possibly has to be the worst laptop in the world. I use to complain about my laptop all the time but after using their one I don't think I will ever complain about my again, despite the struggle though I have managed to post at least one IBD fact a day on my twitter, facebook, tumblr, and google+. On Wednesday I did order a power cord from a seller on amazon but it hasn't arrived yet, I am a bit concerned about actually using it but the problem is that I have is Sony do not make computer's anymore so the only place that I could find power cords was amazon or ebay. I was going to buy the cheapest Apple MacBook Pro because I have been wanting one for ages plus they offer financing but the parents where like you should just buy a power cord because you will save yourself so much money which is true but I honestly do think I am going to buy a MacBook Pro at some point because it is much more suitable for the things that I do. 


Previous post -  Monday 24th November                                                                                                                                                                                     Next post - 



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment