Saturday 20 December 2014

Thursday 18th December 2014

So since last Friday night I have been having the most horrendous chest pain again, it has got to one of the most horrible things about having oesophageal Crohn's (the other horrible thing is the stricture's). The type of pain that I always get is a crushing pain and it always goes from my diaphragm up to my collarbone but the one funny thing about it is that it doesn't make me short of breath. Maybe it's a good thing that it doesn't make me short of breath because that means that it is definitely not heart or lung related. 

At the end of last week, I delivered the Christmas food donation to my local cats protection and I was was very sad to learn that they are completely full. It really does make me very sad to hear that all these cats have no permanent home, without the cat's protection I would never have found the prefect cat for me. I would have another couple of cats in a heartbeat but I live in the family home and even though my parents love Snowball to bits they to do not want any more pets.

So Christmas came early for me this week and I got a Kitchen Aid mixer in the colour that I wanted!!! Crystal Blue.



I have been wanting this mixer for a very, very, very long time now and getting my hands on this baby means I can finally start baking again. I haven't been able to bake for such a long time now because all I had was a 20 year old hand held mixer and for a good while now I haven't had the physical strength to use it (if I did want to bake I had to rely on somebody to help me). I have already decided on two recipes that I am going to make, I plan to make mince pie cakes this weekend and then a Gingerbread Christmas cake for Christmas day. Even though I will not be able to eat the cakes myself I still love to bake, which I know sounds really weird but seeing family and friends enjoy my baking makes me very happy. 


Previous post -  Thursday 11th December                                                                                                                                                                                 Next post - 



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment