Wednesday 7 January 2015

Thursday 1st January 2015

So it's a New Year and do I feel any different to last year, well the answer would be no. 

I have never done the whole New Year's resolutions thing until this year but 2014 was such a shit year and I really do not want to repeat it this year.  So far I have a few resolutions for this year and unlike everyone else none of them involve starting a new diet or losing weight. I should actually make one of my resolutions to eat more pureed food seeing as I lost 10kg because of the Crohn's and dysphagia last year but making pureed food can be time consuming. 

The two main resolutions that I would really like to stick this year and they are.....

Number 1) 

I am really bad at focusing on the future and because of that I would say my life has really kind of stalled, I need to get my fire back.


Number 2)



A lot of time the I hide who I am really am because it doesn't conform to what the world wants or people disapprove of the things I like, one example of this is I like to my clothing to have an edginess e.g wearing a really girly dress with a pair of Doc Martens. Another example is, I love tattoos but some people think that they make you look common or rough but to me they are art. 

I do have a couple more resolutions such as be more organised, do things that I have been meaning to do for ages, bake more and start to teach myself special effects makeup and face and body painting.


Previous posts -  Monday 29th December                                                                    
                                                                                               Next post - Thursday 6th January 



You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment