Thursday 22 January 2015

Tuesday 12th January 2015

So I have been given the opportunity to write a guest blog post for one of my favourite charities, the Cat's Protection. For Blue Monday (January 19th) the Cat's Protection are doing posts on the health benefits of a cat and their purr. I have to admit I am very nervous but I am also very excited because it will be the very first guest blog post that I have ever written so I really, really, really hope they like it. When it comes to writing I am not exactly very confident (plus I am very bad at criticising myself) but that is all due to what happened when I was at High School. I was off school a lot after being diagnosed with Crohn's because a) I was sick and b) I was badly bullied because I was different and overweight due to being on steroids, so when at school I was treated as the waste of space kid. I was always having difficultly with writing and numbers but it was all due to me being dyslexic, actually the first time I ever heard of dyslexia was after I left school. Despite all these confidence issues I really do want to write this post because without the Cat's Protection I would have never got my little bug Snowball, she is one of the best things to ever happen in my life.




Today I also took the plunge and decided to buy myself a makeup artist case. This is the year that I have decided to put makeup work out there. I am not sure how easy it will be to become a freelance makeup artist because I don't have any certificates and in this day and age everybody needs to have qualifications regardless of what skills they have. The one thing about me is I am determined, passionate, hard working and stubborn so if I want to do something I will do it.

Previous post - Friday 9th January                                                                    
                                                                                                    Next post - Friday 16th January


You can follow me on:

2 comments: